Neighborhood Parents Network of Chicago
Neighborhood Parents Network of Chicago (NPN) is the largest organized parent resource network in Chicago. NPN is the trusted resource for connecting Chicago parents. Find the support, information, and connections you need to tackle the every day challenges of being a parent. Get connected with other families all over Chicago online and in person. Easily find parents in your own neighborhood and with similar interests.
Welcome to our network! NPN gives you the opportunity to learn from other parents, get up close and personal with our experts, and leverage years of parent experiences online and in person. Join today and use code RP5OFF to receive $5 off membership that includes:
* Discuss – 24 hours a day you have access to post questions, get support, and research any topic you can think of and quickly find your answers.
* New Moms Groups – just had a baby? Congratulations! Connect with other new moms going through the same changes as you by joining a New Moms Group.
* Connect – join other parents and families at events all over Chicago. Mix and mingle based on your neighborhood, interests, or just to check out a great new restaurant or play space. Let us be your Chicago family tour guide.
* Parent University – discuss today’s parenting hot topics, get the low-down on Childcare options, and learn the ins and outs of Chicago school search. A chance to sit down with the experts and get the answers to your questions.
* Preschool & Elementary School Fair – access more than 100 public, private and parochial schools in one place at one time. The largest event of its kind in Chicago and is available to all of our members as part of their membership.