12.04.13—Spend the afternoon at the intersection of Jarvis and Greenview. Get your holiday shopping done at the annual artisans market, which will be taking place at Towbar, Poitin Stil, R Public House and Taste Food and Wine from 10AM to 5PM. Visit local businesses to enjoy special day of discounts and events. Also part of this year’s events: Cram The Van Food Drive supporting A Just Harvest at Taste Food and Wine and side project theater is hosting a Pop-Up Farmers Market from 10AM to 2PM. Then come back to the theater at 5PM for the “after hours” treat: A sneak peek of the remaining seven shows in the 2013-14 Season (this sneak peek is free!) Click here to learn more Or pick up a postcard around Jarvis Square!
- Hot off the Press: Rogers Park Builders Group Fall Newsletter
- Check out informative RPWRHS newsletter
- Hideout Veggie Bingo
- Rogers Park/ West Ridge Hist Society Hosts Annual House Walk Sept 8th
- Local Food Artisans Might Just Get the Support They Need
- Local Organizations Join Mile of Murals to Beautify CTA Bike Corral
- ArtBank, A Benefit Show for Gallery B1e Opens June 8
- Royal Coffee: “Our Business should be the Community’s Business”
- Sol Cafe - Welcome to the Neighborhood!
Submit your photo
Calendar »See All Events»
- Mundelein Center at 1020 W. Sheridan Road
Save the Date
Pet Gallery»Pet Gallery brought to you by Rogers Bark Pet Salon
Want to see your pet here?
email us your pet photo.
see all pets»
Featured BrokerSharon Kozak
Visit our classifieds to see the properties listed by our featured brokers, as well as apartments, real estate, for sale, parking spaces and more...
see all featured brokers»